- Public Service Guarantee
- Departmental legislative framework
- Freedom of information, open government and privacy
- Key strategies and plans
- Social Media
Northern Connections aims to improve the economic and social outcomes for communities in the northern local government areas of Salisbury, Playford, Port Adelaide Enfield, Gawler and Light.
We rely on partnerships and collaborations with all tiers of government, not-for-profit organisations, the education sector and the local business community.
Northern Connections plays an important role in:
- connecting people and organisations to create programs and services
- aligning local, state and Commonwealth government initiatives and groups to address gaps and better meet the needs of communities in the northern suburbs
- ensuring that people who live in the region can access and benefit from every opportunity
- informing and advocating on behalf of northern communities.
We run a range of initiatives and programs that make a real difference to individuals, families and communities.
Northern Connections puts the right people around the right table at the right time to make lasting, positive change in Adelaide’s north.