- Contacts and locations
- Engagement and consultation
- Policies and guidelines
- Publications and resources
Access and inclusion plans
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2014 to 2018
- Our vision - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
- Disability access and inclusion context
- South Australians living with disability
- Departmental profile - staff with disability
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan outcomes
- Outcome 1: inclusive and accessible communities
- Outcome 2: economic security and employment
- Outcome 3: rights protection, justice and legislation
- Outcome 4: personal and community support
- Outcome 5: learning and skills
- Outcome 6: health and wellbeing
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan development and implementation
- ASSIST Therapy Services
- Child and Youth Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Moving On Program
- Office of the Senior Practitioner
Disability engagement and consultation
Disability SA provides ways to connect:
- people living with disability
- their carers and families
- the broader community
- the non-government sector
and inform government policy and program development, and service delivery.
Our main channel for consultation is through our Disability Engagement Register, which we use to obtain advice about disability issues.
The register is a confidential contact list of people who have chosen to be available to provide independent advice on issues that are important to people with disability in South Australia.
Consultations take place as needed, on a variety of topics and issues. You may join the register and choose areas that most interest you.
Register members participate because of their interest and experience in areas related to disability. The people on the register are mainly people with disability, but some family members and carers are included.
The Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI), through Disability SA, manages the register.
Phone: 1300 786 117 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
Fax: +61 8 8415 4233
Mail: PO Box 70, Rundle Mall, Adelaide SA 5000