- Contacts and locations
- Engagement and consultation
- Policies and guidelines
- Publications and resources
Access and inclusion plans
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan 2014 to 2018
- Our vision - Disability Access and Inclusion Plan
- Disability access and inclusion context
- South Australians living with disability
- Departmental profile - staff with disability
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan outcomes
- Outcome 1: inclusive and accessible communities
- Outcome 2: economic security and employment
- Outcome 3: rights protection, justice and legislation
- Outcome 4: personal and community support
- Outcome 5: learning and skills
- Outcome 6: health and wellbeing
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan development and implementation
- ASSIST Therapy Services
- Child and Youth Services
- Exceptional Needs Unit
- Moving On Program
- Office of the Senior Practitioner
Homelessness Support Program
As part of the Exceptional Needs Unit, we fund non-government organisations to provide assertive outreach, case management and other supports.
We work with eligible adults with exceptional needs who are homeless, including those who are sleeping rough.
The Homelessness Support Program also responds to premature ageing through two services.
The Assistance with Care and Housing for the Aged (ACHA)
This service provides short-term responses to link eligible individuals to community-based supports so that people can remain in and stay connected to their communities.
Ian George Court
This facility is an aged care accommodation service for people with a history of homelessness and exceptional needs.
Eligibility for this service includes the requirement for an Aged Care Assessment by the Aged Care Assessment Team.
Referrals to all homelessness support programs are accepted from organisations, not from individuals.
Phone: +61 8 8448 4610
Fax: +61 8 8448 4601