- How to apply
- Recruitment Pools
- Aboriginal employment
- Disability employment
- Graduate employment
- Housing SA Careers
- DCSI CareerMatch
- Student Placements
DCSI welcomes employees with disability recognising that they represent an important pool of talent that can enhance our service delivery capability.
DCSI acknowledges the rights of people with disabilities to have equal opportunity for participation in Public Sector employment and is committed to increasing the representation of people with disability in our workforce.
DCSI and Disability Works Australia (DWA)
DCSI links with DWA and other disability employment service providers to facilitate working relationships between DCSI and prospective employees. DCSI and DWA promote employment for people with disability by:
- broadcasting vacancies to across Disability Employment Networks and Services
- promoting greater use of the Disability Employment Register
- conducting an induction program to assist new employees to become familiar with the SA Government's services, structure, policies and procedures
- providing advice in relation to wage subsidies, workplace modifications, transport assistance and other disability related services
- delivering disability awareness training to DSCI employees and promoting a culture of inclusivity.
Anybody interested in the Disability Employment Register can download and complete the State Government Registration Form and send to:
Disability Works Australia
297 Brighton Road
Somerton Park SA 5044
For further information regarding the Disability Employment Register visit www.dwa.org.au.
For further information regarding disability employment in DCSI please contact:
DCSI Human Resources
Phone: +61 8 8207 0107