- How to apply
- Recruitment Pools
- Aboriginal employment
- Disability employment
- Graduate employment
- Housing SA Careers
- Student Placements
Allied Health Professionals
Therapy Services is currently seeking Allied Health professionals to work in several areas, with young children with developmental delays, and with older children and young people with a range of disabilities, and their families. You will have the opportunity to work with a committed and experienced multidisciplinary team working in the community to provide family centered services.
Experienced therapists and new graduates are encouraged to apply. Supervision, support and professional development are available. Both full-time and part-time role are available across the metropolitan area.
Allied Health Practitioner (AHP1)
- Developmental Educators
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Speech Pathologists
Salary Range: $60,019 - $73,661 (AHP1)
Senior Allied Health Practitioner (AHP2)
- Senior Developmental Educators
- Senior Occupational Therapists
- Senior Social Workers
- Senior Speech Pathologists
- Senior Physiotherapists
- Senior Psychologists
Salary Range: $77,752 - $90,029 (AHP2)
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Hold a relevant tertiary qualification.
- Successful applicant will be required to satisfactorily complete a Background Screening and National Criminal History Record Check (NCHRC) prior to being employed and every three years.
- Must hold a current Australian issued Driver’s Licence (equivalent to minimum class ‘C’ – South Australian), which must be maintained. Incumbents must be willing and able to drive all government vehicles within their licence classification during the course of their duties.
$60,019 - $73,661 (AHP1)
$77,752 - $90,029 (AHP2)
The roles will be available across a range of metropolitan locations.
For further information please contact Janice Clark, 8348 6500 Email: Janice.email@example.com