Visit DCSI at the Riverland Field Days
Information about a wide range of services and programs will be available at the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) stall at the Riverland Field Days, in Barmera, on 16-17 September 2016.
About 16,000 people are expected to attend the field days, which this year celebrates its 59th anniversary.
Visitors to the DCSI stall will be able to talk to Riverland-based staff from Housing SA, Disability SA and Youth Justice, and access information about:
- Concessions and grants
- Disability support and services
- Options for affordable housing
- Employment opportunities in the department
- Volunteer, multicultural and youth services. Visit the Department for Communities and Social Inclusion at the Field Days, from 9am to 5pm at:
- Site P18 in the Permanent Pavilion (main DCSI stall)
- Site 329 on Third Avenue (Independent Living Centre). For more information including the full event program and site map, visit the Riverland Field Days website or Facebook page.