NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention
The Partner in the Community (Partner) has been engaged by the NDIA to deliver the Early Childhood Early Intervention approach in South Australia. The Early Childhood Early Intervention approach supports children aged 0 to 6 years who have a disability or developmental delay, and their families or carers.
The Partner will help you to get information and to work out your child’s support needs, and to link you to the services and support you need to build your and your child’s capacity.
This will include:
- Gaining Information about your child’s developmental delay
- Learning ways to help your child develop through everyday activities at home
- Gaining support to help your child to participate in local community education and care settings such as child care, playgroup, or preschool
- Receiving specialist advice on developmental concerns
- Attending information sessions on important topics (such as sleep or toilet training)
- Receiving support from skilled early childhood therapists
- Accessing longer term support through the NDIS when required.
Our experienced staff will be happy to assist you with the intake process.
Phone 1800 931 190
171 Days Road, Regency Park
Phone 8348 6500
You feedback is welcome.