- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Information for Energy Retailers who hold an energy retail licence pursuant to the Electricity Act 1996 (SA).
The Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion, on behalf of the Minister for Mineral Resources and Energy, has issued and approved the South Australian Government Customer Concession Scheme for Energy, pursuant to Section 21(1)(h) of the Electricity Act 1996 (SA) (the "Concession Scheme"). The Concession Scheme was updated in March 2013 to include the National Energy Customer Framework.
The Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion, funds, operates and administers the Concession Scheme on behalf of the Minister for Mineral Resources and Energy.
An Energy Retailer, to fulfil its administrative obligations arising from the Concession Scheme enters into a Concessions Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed with the Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion to record and manage its administrative arrangements with the Minister.
- South Australian Government Customer Concession Scheme for Energy (PDF 686.1 KB)
- Draft Concession Scheme Administrative Arrangements Deed (PDF 361.0 KB)
Concessions and Support Services
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
Telephone: +61 8 82267916