- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Information for Water Retailers who hold a water retail licence pursuant to the Water Industry Act 2012 Section 37.
The Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion, on behalf of the Minister for Water and the River Murray, has developed a South Australian Government Water and Sewerage Concession Scheme (the 'Scheme').
The Minister for Communities and Social Inclusion, funds, operates and administers the Scheme on behalf of the Minister for Water and the River Murray.
A 'Hardship Policy' for Residential Customers of major Water Industry Retailers was developed in February 2013.
- Hardship Policy for Residential Customers of Major Water Industry Retailers - February 2013 (PDF 215.8 KB)
A 'Hardship Policy' for Residential Customers of minor and intermediate Water Industry Retailers was developed in September 2013.
- Hardship policy for residential customers of minor and intermediate water industry retailers – September 2013 (PDF 222.0 KB)
Concessions and Support Services
Department for Communities and Social Inclusion
Telephone: +61 8 8226 7916