- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Organisations need to achieve accreditation in the Certificate level before they can be assessed at the Award level. If an organisation wishes to remain accredited at the Award level, they will also be required to maintain the full Certificate level.
This can be undertaken in a staggered accreditation process or alternatively undertake Certificate and Award levels simultaneously. The accreditation for both levels is valid for three years.
We recommend that organisations undertaking re-accreditation allow 12-18 months preparation and plan for an assessment six months prior to the expiry date to ensure accreditation is maintained.