- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
The ASES team sets the fees and charges for ASES external assessments.
Costs depend on the size and complexity of the organisation, and cover:
- a preliminary meeting between the organisation and preferred external assessor
- external assessor's assessment of the organisation which typically takes 2 or 3 days as negotiated and includes agreed site visits and interviews with key stakeholders
- a report on the organisation's achievements and recommendations for improvement
- development a quality action plan with assistance from the assessor
- evaluation of outstanding actions to finalise accreditation (typically conducted as a desktop review or site visit depending on the evidence).
See this information sheet on external assessment costs. Variations to fees may include training, travel and additional services.
Licensed service providers operate outside of South Australia. As part of the terms of conditions of their licence agreements, they are contracted to deliver similar assessment services for interstate organisations
Please contact us for further enquiries.