- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Beyond Auto are hosting free information sessions in northern, western and southern Adelaide.
These sessions will provide agencies with information on the impact the closure of the automotive industry will have on individuals and communities. The sessions will cover targeted services for workers (prior to closure and after exit), as well as a discussion about the implications for service providers now and in the future.
The sessions will also encompass questions and networking.
Please register at the links below:
- Southern Adelaide (Warradale) - Friday 28 July 2-4pm - https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/beyond-auto-southern-service-providers-information-session-tickets-35864853743
- Northern Adelaide (Elizabeth) - Monday 31 July 2-4pm - https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/beyond-auto-northern-service-provider-information-session-tickets-35777476395
- Western Adelaide (Port Adelaide) - Friday 4 August 2-4pm - https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/beyond-auto-western-service-providers-information-sessions-tickets-35864925959
For further enquiries, contact Amanda Kakoschke, Program Coordinator Beyond Auto, 8252 0544, firstname.lastname@example.org.