- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Community Workers' Forum
You are invited to attend a FREE community forum following the story of 'David' as he goes through the appeals process for his housing and Centrelink problems.
Guest speakers from the Welfare Rights Centre, South Australian Civil and Administrative Tribunal, and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal will talk about their services and run a case study on how processes and appeals work within the Residential Tenancies and Centrelink systems.
There will be a networking table, so please bring your brochures to share with your colleagues.
Bookings can be made online or by contacting the Welfare Rights Centre on 8223 1338.
When: 9am (for 89.30am start) to 12pm, Friday 2 March 2018
Where: John McVeity Centre, 182 Peachey Road, Smithfield Plains
Morning tea will be provided.