- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
- Southern Connections
Results-Based Accountability™ (RBA) is a simple way of measuring the real difference we make to communities.
RBA (also known as outcomes-based methodology) is a quality improvement framework that asks:
- how much did we do?
- how well did we do it?
- is anybody better off?
DCSI collaborates with our community partners to embed RBA in programs and funding streams. RBA methodology builds the capacity of community organisations to deliver quality services to the people of South Australia.
RBA strengthens community organisations by:
- creating measurable improvements for clients and communities
- assisting them to gather evidence
- enabling them to highlight their achievements and results.
RBA uses a collective impact approach towards collaborating with local communities to making positive, sustainable change on complex social issues.
RBA also emphasises the use of evidence and transparent data. Over time, accumulated RBA results determine how much change we are making at a population level inform decision-making processes that benefit all South Australians.
For further enquiries, contact Julee Coomber.