- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
Stronger Together Commitment
We achieve the best results when we work together.
The Stronger Together Commitment outlines the principles of partnership and collaboration around agreed outcomes that DCSI and other government agencies must undertake with the Community Services sector to improve the health and wellbeing of all South Australians.
The agreed outcomes for the result areas and population indicators include:
- People are connected and actively participating
- People are healthy
- People are resilient
- People are prosperous.
For more information on the Stronger Together Commitment, contact Sue Lewis, Principal Policy and Programs Officer on (08) 8415 4160 or email email@example.com.