- Affordable Living
- Australian Service Excellence Standards
- LGBTIQ Inclusion
- Metropolitan Aboriginal Youth and Family Services
- Northern Connections
- Southern Connections
- Results-Based Accountability
- STARservice Development Program
- Stronger Together Commitment
- South Australian Not-for-Profit Funding Rules and Guidelines (SANFRAG)
- Place-based approach
- Thriving Communities
- Concessions and Support Services
- Volunteer with DCSI
- Grants for organisations
HSPF activities intro text
Stronger Together sets out a commitment to measure projects and activities HSPF members undertake against four specific result areas: people are connected and actively participating, people are healthy, people are resilient, and people are prosperous.
It is vital that your project align with one of the HSPF result areas in order to be added to this table. If you are unsure if this is the case, please contact Lucas de Boer at email@example.com.
By submitting your project or activity, you will demonstrating your contribution to working in partnership to improve the health and wellbeing of all South Australians.