Disability SA ‑ publications
Disability SA produces a range of publications. Some publications are intended for service providers, such as the Disability SA Bulletins, while others are of more general interest, such as plans and reports.
The plans and reports include:
- the Quality Systems and Outcomes Measurements Project
- the National Disability Strategy
- the National Minimum Dataset
- the Self-managed Funding Report
- the State-wide Autism Project (SWAP) Report
- Strong Voices
- Unmet need
- Younger People in Residential Aged Care.
PO Box 70, Rundle Mall
Adelaide SA 5000
Phone: +61 8 8415 4250
Fax: +61 8 8415 4233