- SA Housing Trust Board
- Housing design guidelines
- Southern suburbs
- Housing SA Blueprint
- Rent Reports
- Connecting People to Place
- Housing Trust policies
Southern Housing Round Table
Representatives from Government and non-Government agencies across the Southern Adelaide area make up the Southern Housing Round Table. Meetings are held every month.
The Southern Housing Round Table focuses on:
- collaborative practices, leadership and development
- promotion, advocacy and coordination of housing and housing related services
- identifying and prioritising opportunities for services and infrastructure
- customer access to services and appropriate, affordable accommodation
- effective and efficient service outcomes
- developing, planning and implementing strategies to identify and address housing need in the Southern Adelaide area
- emergency and long term affordable housing for people with complex needs.
Round table members
- Anglicare SA
- Baptist Care SA
- City of Holdfast Bay
- City of Marion
- City of Mitcham
- City of Onkaparinga
- Office for the Southern Suburbs
- Disability Services
- Housing SA
- Junction Australia
- Lutheran Community Care
- Mental Health Services
- OARS Community Transitions
- Southern Domestic Violence Service
- Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
- Uniting Communities
- Uniting Care Wesley Bowden
- Women's Housing Association
Southern Regional Alliance
The Southern Regional Alliance (SRA) aims to build on the Southern Adelaide's reputation for interagency collaboration to:
- highlight good practice
- foster collaboration and innovation amongst service providers
- inspire and support members of the wider community.
The SRA involves the Chairs of the round tables operating within the greater Southern Adelaide area, including:
- Southern Housing Round Table
- Aldinga and Sellicks Alliance
- Children and Families Round Table
- Southern Youth Round Table
- the Onkaparinga Collaborative Approach to the Prevention of Domestic and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Family Violence
- Southern Services Reform Group
- Healthy Cities Onkaparinga.
The Southern Adelaide area
The Southern Adelaide area is split into the Inner and Outer South.
These areas span a broad mix of socio-economic groups with an increasingly diverse ethnicity. The housing in the area is a mix of renovated, new and purchased properties among privately owned, rented, and community housing.
Government and non-Government agencies within these areas are committed to working collaboratively together through the Southern Housing Round Table.